Thursday, May 07, 2009

Back at JCR




It's been a while since I updated so hers whats been happening.
I had a blast at silver Lake with The Jeep Crew, only got stuck once (pictured). While JCR was installing my 8.8 and rear bumper they misread the order and made me a front bumper...I got an awesome deal on it. My dad gave me his winch, a Warn 9000lb electric to go on my front winch bumper.
I have been driving my Jeep everyday with only a few hiccups. One hiccup was when a bolt worked loose in the Ford 8.8 ring gear and destroyed my gears, but JCR fixed it under warranty absolutely FREE (great people right there) I also had a Detroit locker put in as long as it was all apart. The second hiccup was when I installed a Mojave heater when my blower motor went and it sucked, so I returned it and put in a heatercraft unit, it got warm but couldnt do windshield fog/ice detail. In the process of re-installing the factory heater parts something went terribly wrong with the wiring. My dad and I towed it to JCR when I finally admitted defeat to have them get in back in tip top shape, oh yeah, they are also installing 1-ton steering on top of the knuckles to add strength and improve my steering linkage angle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home